Preview stamp catalog
1. Please click the links below to download the required form or leaflet:
2. The completed form can be returned to any post office direct (except Mobile Post Offices), or posted to:
- Hongkong Post Philatelic Bureau, P. O. Box 11968, General Post Office, Hong Kong, OR;
- Hongkong Post Philatelic Bureau, Freepost No. 15, Hong Kong (For locally posted mail ONLY)
3. Order arrangements are as follows:
- For orders placed within the Incentive Period (from now till 7 June 2023), no quantity limit is set for any stamp issue; bonus points will be awarded for redeeming exquisite gifts. Extra bonus points and exclusive gifts are awarded for order placement through “ShopThruPost”.
- After the Incentive Period and until six weeks prior to the first day of issue of each stamp issue (i.e. 1st Round Order), orders placed by printed form or through “ShopThruPost” are both accepted subject to a quantity limit.
- Between two and six weeks prior to the first day of issue of each stamp issue (i.e. 2nd Round Order), only orders placed through “ShopThruPost” are accepted subject to a quantity limit as updated on the website from time to time.Supply is limited, while stocks last.
- No orders placed within two weeks before the first day of issue of each stamp issue will be accepted.
- For orders placed on or before the order deadline, the stamp products can be collected or received upon the date of issue the earliest.
- Stamps and philatelic products will also be put on sale at all post offices and “ShopThruPost” from the date of issue while stocks last. A sales period is imposed on all stamp products.
The two subscription plans are suitable for each
We specially provide the following two order plans to ensure that you will not miss any chance of collecting stamps!
Existing Member of "Standing Order Service"